• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Neoprene bonding

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jmn1

Jun 26, 2004
Hi guys !

Just a quick question, What is the best glue for bonding neoprene ? I'm thinking specifically about the seems (blind stiching).

Thanks

Maybe if you e-mail the guys at elios-sub, they might be able to help... It looks like no one on this forum knows...

I just used some picasso neoprene glue. I had a tear in my 7mm Picasso bio-seal wetsuit (termic inside/smooth outside) that was about 12 inches long and it glued up beautifully! Super strong. I've also heard that Aqua-seal cement (black) is excellent stuff too. In fact my suit was repaired with that by it's previous owner.

Good luck!
Aaron

Black witch is fantastic stuff for seams.... I've used copius amounts of it on my elios suit when I tore a huge hole in my left buttock!!!! Just needs touching up now and again.... the hole that is, not my bum :D

Donna

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT