• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New and lonley, no partners!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Spearben

Mar 12, 2017
Hey everyone
This is my first post here so if i did anything wrond let me know.

I would really like to get into spearfishing (because i already do normal fishing) but i dont have anybody to go with. Me and my dad often go kayaking together so he could come spearfishing as well but he dosen't want to hold his breath for a few mintues and shoot some fish. Haha. So i would be the only one down in the water and he would be on the kayak just waiting.

But I am very reluctant to do this as it is my first time and I understant that it is very unwise to go spearfishing alone. And none of my friends want to do it either. So what do i do? Do you have any suggestions, thanks?

Where are you from? Maybe you can connect with spearos around you.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast reply. I am from Dorset, England. Do you know if there any clubs or something around here or in the rough area.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT