• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Apnea Goggles tested

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ApneaBlue

Jan 8, 2002
01.jpg

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else has had a chance to try the new Record Apnea Goggles. Basically a spin off from the original fluid goggles which Eric developed (Thank you Eric for this wonderful invention!)...I was sent a pair about 3 weeks ago and had a chance to test them...(I got a free pair so ha!) anyway, the optics are really great...first thing I did was try them on in my house with salene solution and walked around and tried reading and was able to read the wording on the dish washing liquid in my kitchen :)...Then about a week ago I got to test them in the Lagoon back home...Again they worked great all the way down and allowed me to pic up a stick at the bottom. They are just as good as my other pair of fluid goggles but I do like the goggle it's placed in better...They lenses are installed in the Arena Zoom goggle which happens to be the goggle I use for pool training...I like these because they are comfortable and the strap is almost as thick and sturdy as a mask strap. I truly belive this is the best thing since sliced bread (kudos to Eric) and I have used them for all my training and 5 WRs.

Anyway, www.learnfreediving.com will start distributing Apnea Goggles for Record Gear and they put some info up already.

Though I would share.

Dave

Reactions: DeepThought
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT