• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New C4 Product: Anatomic Handles!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Claudio

Sep 6, 2008
Hi folks,

I just got word from one of the Italian forums that C4 will soon be coming out with their own anatomic handles. These will fit all of the C4 speargun models with adjustable handles: Mr. Carbon, Mr. Iron, Urukay, Joker.

Check out the photos... they will offer these in sizes two sizes and for both left- and right-handed spearos.

Different versions of anatomic handles for the C4 spearguns have been produced for the Italian market by a few small companies and were hard to come by outside of that country. Hopefully these new handles will be easier to purchase here in the U.S. now that it will be an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part.

I like the original C4 handles with one minor modification... adding a few layers of bicycle tube strips for additional cushing. But these new handles sounds like a good option.

Cheers,
Claudio

Attachments

• saponettaanatomicaarbal.jpg
    saponettaanatomicaarbal.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 373
  • saponettaanatomicaarbal2.jpg
    saponettaanatomicaarbal2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Reactions: mundial
nice idea
this can replace the regular ones
even in the old modells:)
i like the colour also

Hi mundial,

Yes, this new anatomical alternative will fit all of the C4 speargun models with adjustable handles.

The latest word from Marco Bonfanti at C4 is that these handles will start coming standard on all Urukay and Joker models.

The handles will also be available for purchase as a package, which will include: both small and large handle, both right and left version, plus the screws for each size handle (like on the current handles the small anatomic handle uses shorter screws and the larger uses longer ones).

The new handle weights around 25 grams. These are made in Italy and the cost for the handle package will be $20 euros.

:friday

Last edited:
The latest word from Marco Bonfanti at C4 is that these handles will start coming standard on all Urukay and Joker models.

The handles will also be available for purchase as a package, which will include: both small and large handle, both right and left version, plus the screws for each size handle (like on the current handles the small anatomic handle uses shorter screws and the larger uses longer ones).

The new handle weights around 25 grams. These are made in Italy and the cost for the handle package will be $20 euros.

:friday

Hi Claudio!
Tell Please, and Марко incidentally did not speak about color of a product?
Or now all С4 become similar on Mr. Iron? :head
Thanks!

Hi Sharkus,

I have not heard from C4 on any other colors... looks like these handles will come only in orange.

I personally think it's an improvement from the previous black color as the orange is meant to make the gun more visible if you drop it in the sea floor.

Cheers,
Claudio

Hi Sharkus,

I have not heard from C4 on any other colors... looks like these handles will come only in orange.

I personally think it's an improvement from the previous black color as the orange is meant to make the gun more visible if you drop it in the sea floor.

Cheers,
Claudio

Hi Claudio!
I have guessed, that it is made of the best promptings, but there is such boring thing as marketing and as it will seems to me at people it to associate with
Mr. Iron there is less than titan. Though on Mr. Carbon too it is not a lot of it mazzle and trigger. I on the have altered on the titan. Could take for basis BLUCOMM a product, there there were three colors white, yellow and green.

I wished to buy but they do not send mail to Russia. And now on eмаil they do not answer and Daniela Pirotti is silent. Can you will prompt where it is possible to get still Blucomm handle.
Excuse please for my bad English.
Success! SHARKUS

Attachments

• DSC02569.JPG
    DSC02569.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC02568.JPG
    DSC02568.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 337
  • DSC02576.JPG
    DSC02576.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC03088.JPG
    DSC03088.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC02187.JPG
    DSC02187.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Hi Sharkus,

The blucomm store is closed... they no longer sell that handle. Aside from the new C4-made handle, there is another small Italian company that sells an anatomic handle for the C4 guns:

Parisi Sub - impugnatura anatomica piccola per c4 colore verde
Parisi Sub - impugnatura anatomica grande per c4 colore verde

But these handles are only available in Italy.

It's more known that the Mr. Iron line does not contain any titanium. However, it's lesser known to people that not all metal components on the other C4 guns are made of titanium.

On the Mr. Carbon for instance, from what I've read in the Italian forums the only parts made of titanium are the actual trigger piece and the muzzle piece that's glued to the gun (I am not sure about the little rods that hold the bands on the Mr. Carbon called "pallina" in Italian). Other metal parts like all the screws, inner trigger mechanism parts and trigger mechanism cover are all made of stainless steel. The smaller parts in all titanium would be hard to produce and would make the guns even more expensive than they already are.

Those titanium parts photos you posted above are pretty cool looking. I particularly like the pointed screw you used for the "pallina". Did you make those parts yourself? Did you make that trigger cover in titanium as well?

By the way, since you seem to be into titanium parts, Sigalsub just came out with an all titanium metal wishbone that is a lot lighter than the steel version. I like to use this type of metal wishbone of my Mr. Iron. That looks like a very nice use of the metal for something that gets a lot of wear and needs to be light (the image below is from PescaSub & Apnea):

Cheers,
Claudio

Attachments

• ogivejewel.jpg
    ogivejewel.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Hi Claudio!
Thanks you for new Italian shop, also give the God to you Health!
I have the familiar Italian which often happens in Russia, it and will bring.
I see to you not so my new spare parts have liked, they were done by my friend
Without money, such happens.
The titan for 36 percent is easier some steel, and for 40 percent is stronger, and on oxidation is comparable to platinum.

At Mr. Carbon the trigger mechanism all steel except for a hook, plus the shaft of the reel is made of steel. I looked on the Italian site as guys shipped forward a part speargun. rofl
The reel on С4 not so good the lock mechanism where it is not necessary.
And that that the titan does not shine as steel that terrible, less fish will frighten!

Still time to you Many thanks for shop!:friday
Buona fortuna! Sharkus

Attachments

• 1272822733.jpg
    1272822733.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
So what do you think guys, which is the best between: Mr.Joker, Mr.Carbon or Mr.Iron?
And if so, which is the best setup for the bands on the gun you think its better?

Hi, I have a C4 Mr. Carbon and I looking for one of those handles. But my question is? Where I can find the handle in the US Market....:confused:

hi! Any idea where I can find a RH kit on the web and get it shipped to New Caledonia?
Thanks for any clue!
Oliv'

Hi, thanks for your answer! Too late, I ordered one from Deep Blue shop in Italy, no worry!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT