• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Discipline: Constant Weight Free-driving?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Scuby

Sep 24, 2003
Just been back to Cyprus for another week and look what we found at Konnos Point.......

:naughty Obviously I decided against making any women driver comments *ahem* :t

Attachments

• img_0788.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 424
Reactions: tuomo
Ugh, I can see this turning into a new category like "scooter under the ice". Only this time, it will be "scooter on the sea floor". I wonder if they will give extra points for popping wheelies on that thing.

Great pick!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and in the end, that's what freediving is all about

hi

Hi -- I think that is NOT LIMIT-- because your imagination is out of limit---

Nice picture.......y buena imaginacion

saludos

Daniel.

Yes, awesome picture. I have seen the pics in the other thread as well (several weeks ago) and they are really breathtaking. Please keep 'em coming!

Btw, what camera do you use?

Scot - Yeah we had a great time alright! Strange thing is we spotted the motorpike (arf arf!) a couple of days earlier when it was lying on its side - when we went back it was upright ("strange things are afoot at the circle K")

Daniel - Agreed - No limits then!

Tommy - Thanx. Visibility wasn't as good this time round (only four weeks since last time). Keep 'em coming? Erm, I think we've now got around 300 pics (that's 100 pics a week!) I will post a few more though Camera is Canon S50 - we're very impressed with it. The housing is also Canon's own rated to 33m, which is generally plenty for us.

hi

Keep on going - con tus ideas - Scuby--I like pictures- I want to do that in a future when I go back to my country pues ahi muchos fondos bonito alli- Here where Im now I just taking picture in a pool

" Muchos dibujan la vida por medio de las artes..cuanto mas podremos hacer con esto estando mas cerca de aquel que todo lo creo"

saludos
Daniel.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…