• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Discipline: Constant Weight Free-driving?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Scuby

Sep 24, 2003
Just been back to Cyprus for another week and look what we found at Konnos Point.......

:naughty Obviously I decided against making any women driver comments *ahem* :t ;)

Attachments

• img_0788.jpg
    img_0788.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 420
Reactions: tuomo
Ugh, I can see this turning into a new category like "scooter under the ice". Only this time, it will be "scooter on the sea floor". I wonder if they will give extra points for popping wheelies on that thing. :eek:

Great pick!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and in the end, that's what freediving is all about:p

hi

Hi -- I think that is NOT LIMIT-- because your imagination is out of limit---

Nice picture.......y buena imaginacion

saludos

Daniel.

Yes, awesome picture. I have seen the pics in the other thread as well (several weeks ago) and they are really breathtaking. Please keep 'em coming!

Btw, what camera do you use?

Scot - Yeah we had a great time alright! Strange thing is we spotted the motorpike (arf arf!) a couple of days earlier when it was lying on its side - when we went back it was upright ("strange things are afoot at the circle K")

Daniel - Agreed - No limits then!

Tommy - Thanx. Visibility wasn't as good this time round (only four weeks since last time). Keep 'em coming? Erm, I think we've now got around 300 pics (that's 100 pics a week!) I will post a few more though ;) Camera is Canon S50 - we're very impressed with it. The housing is also Canon's own rated to 33m, which is generally plenty for us.

hi

Keep on going - con tus ideas - Scuby--I like pictures- I want to do that in a future when I go back to my country pues ahi muchos fondos bonito alli- Here where Im now I just taking picture in a pool

" Muchos dibujan la vida por medio de las artes..cuanto mas podremos hacer con esto estando mas cerca de aquel que todo lo creo"

saludos
Daniel.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT