• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Fish Pics with T1

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
Here are a few more fish pics i have taken on my Spearing trips

Hope you like them

Attachments

• Centollo2small.jpg
    Centollo2small.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Gurnardsmall.jpg
    Gurnardsmall.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 245
  • Temblaera_small.jpg
    Temblaera_small.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Pulpo_2_smallJPG.jpg
    Pulpo_2_smallJPG.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 248
  • mulasmall.jpg
    mulasmall.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 198
octo seems delicious :p

by the way, checked the yahoo mail recently. Thanks ;)

Shane
Have you tried running the pics through photoshop levels? this will bring up a lot more colours and balance out the blue.
just a tip.

That sunfish is fantastic! I have never seen one I'd really love to (must be getting better, positive talk!) Have you got any more of it? preferably not with it skewerd on the BBQ ;)

Alison, I have a couple more of the sunfish at home. I will post them this evening if i have a few minutes.

I dont shoot sunfish. In fact i have only heard that they are captured for their livers in northern spain and france. If you notice this one had a dodgy eye and it let me get quite close.

The are normally here in big numbers in september and they grow HUGE!!!!

Only joking about shooting the sunfish :) your to much of a sportsman for that. Love to see more, please :D Yes I see the eye, it looks blind. do they come close in to the shore or do you need a boat to get out to see them?

This one came inshore. Last year doing an aspetto in murky water one came to say hi!!!!! I swear it was about as big as me. It scared me breathless. Rushed to the surface like a man possesed hahahahaa.

The really big ones are out in the straits where the tunas are. Will see plenty more face to face this summer. ;)

Shane

Those Sunfish carry probably the heaviest parasitic load of any fish I have ever seen.
They are weird fish and seem ungainly but they can move when they have to.
I saw one last year jumping out of the water onto it's side, very surreal sight.
Is that a torpedo ray shane?

Thats an Electric Ray. I managed to lie on it without noticing (as it was buried in sand) and got a huge shock :D

Went back down and took some pics of it. ;)

que bien ... que photos
espacelly the sun fish arare photo amigo

haha, They too are strange fish I saw one caught last year amongst albacore tuna in 1000 metre depth , apparently there is a pelagic type of this ray.

shaneshac said:
Thats an Electric Ray. I managed to lie on it without noticing (as it was buried in sand) and got a huge shock :D

Went back down and took some pics of it. ;)

Yeah yeah!! Another, "Oh I accidentally lay on a ray" story :hmm
The question we need to ask is which one of you got the biggest shock? There should be a law against it! ;)

this is great shane rofl rofl
i remember one day florida keys 18 M depth i almost lay down in a hugh
ray barried in send

shane are you spanish??

i am from israel
also ingles , espanol , frances, poco de italiano y portuges :)
ooohh i forgot hebrew rofl
but Gibraltar is in spain or other country?
eyal

Gibraltar is a British Colony in the Southern tip of Spain.

Our culture is half english and half spanish. (we only take the good parts ;) )

that very interesting shane, i really would like to see few of Gibraltar girls :girlie :eek:

By the way don't tell me that you let the octo to run away...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT