• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New freediver in Austin, TX

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Awesome. I will look forward to seeing you then. I will warn you though, July 22 is my birthday. I won't be around the G-town then and am expecting to have great fun that weekend. But stay in touch. Worst comes to worse, we can meet up somewhere else and hit the pool or something.

Talk at you later. Oh and I expect some real advice on this diving business after all your training. Best I've been able to get to is just doing some swimming training every night or two, so don't expect to be too impressed.

-melissa

I thought I was alone in the middle of Texas, great to here that there are more. You'll find me picking up jewelry in barton spings that the bridge jumpers loose. Hope to get the chance to meet some of you.
-Puppy-

You revived an old thread here!!! There are several freedivers that train at Barton Springs on a regular basis. There are least 3 or 4 others in your area. If you go to Contact Us and contact David or Scott who live in the Austin area. They dive around the Mansfield dam area at Lake Travis.

You revived an old thread here!!! There are several freedivers that train at Barton Springs on a regular basis. There are least 3 or 4 others in your area. If you go to Contact Us and contact David or Scott who live in the Austin area. They dive around the Mansfield dam area at Lake Travis.

Hi,
Is this group still going? What time/date do they meet?
D C

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT