• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New NoTanx Yoga Sessions in london

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MIG

Mar 11, 2005
Hello, just to let everyone know that Mari Sol (Sister of MT Soloman) is running a short introduction course in Tolworth (S.London nr Kingston) for the next 3 weeks.

Although it is not exclusivly for freediving, her style of Dynamic Ashtanga is totally breath co-ordinated, and thus a huge aid to breath control (freediving!)

The sessions are on Tuesdays from 7.15-9
(although the yoga is only meant to be 1.5hours the meditation can roll on a bit if everyone is away with the fairies!!!) all this for just £5!

Our friends in Kingston and Elmbridge BSAC have let us use their clubhouse

King George V Car Park
Queen Mary Close
(Off Hook Rise South)
Tolworth
Surrey

For more info Email me MIG@NoTanx.com...

or Ring 07956 257102

Cheers
MIG

Reactions: sinkweight
Hi Markus,

Wish i could come. Even if it s not expensive it is still a bit to far for me.
By the way, i have some info missing for your trainer **. Mail me all the necessary info:

Birth (palce n date)
adress
phone
mail
web site
insurance (copy)

Tchusss

O
O
O
o
o
°
°
°
Francois

I might go, but it's a long way for me. Is anyone driving there who could give me a lift, or is anyone going by train so we could go together, as it is late in the evening? I am in central London.

Lucia :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT