• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New to DB

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

deuceswild1

Mar 22, 2008
Hi all. I'm new to this forum, but not to spearfishing and freediving. I live in North Carolina and do most of my diving on the CrystalCoast. I recently bought a 25" sea cat and now have access to blue water diving, which I can't wait to get into. I joined this forum in hopes of learning more about it and hopefully begin to build my own gun. Any and all help is appreciated.

welcome mr wild. Do you ever get a chance to stick those tasty spanish mackys when they come in close?

Welcome to DB DW1...should find quite a bit of 411 across the board, and what you don't find just ask, bluewater in NC I hear is good, but so is the reef hunting...huge hogfish...have fun & be safe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT