• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

new website is up!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
the all new, no longer hand programmed in html with long scrolling options website is now up

saltfreedivers.com and Freedive Courses at SaltFree should now take up you somewhere a little more modern looking

it might still have teething problems - and no, it's still not that super duper but I did do it ALL myself without a single lesson in Dreamweaver!

If you break it, let me know and I'll fix it

Take a look at the Find a Buddy, Shop and Courses page for loads of new stuff

S

Lady of the Lake this new website looks terrific!
many congrats - these things aren't easy to finish!

i'm on the wrong side of the pond otherwise i'd come Meet up with you and your angels and saltfrees.

bravo to you and yours :king

cheers,

kp

Looks great! I love how you got the green the same colour as the pond :D

Where the hell did you get that photo of me?? Personally I think pipe masks, like their owners, are sexy beasts :inlove

Sam really impressive site well done - and without a single lesson - more than I could have done.

Will sign up for some of the winter stuff and if you need some help with the NLP one don't forget I've finished my qualifications in NLP so more than happy to assist with this or future NLP workshops.

Looks good Sam, you got to be proud of that :) I like it (official stamp of approval )

Sam it looks really good! Well done, very easy to read and follow, links etc. Nice one :)

It's a masterpiece Sam! Thx for all the hard work and while we're at it, to everyone that helps us keep it alive and fun and safe!
x

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT