• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Women's static world record

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
My intentions

Hi Jorg,

Thank's for the intrest in my training. My main goal in Copenhagen Open on saturday is to make the longest breathold ever in competition made by a woman. I have to beat Mandys 6.06 from Hawaii last year. I have this years best in competition with 6.05 , so ther's a possibility I'll make it. I will not try for WR since the competition doesn't have WR status.

Lotta

Reactions: thud
Lotta,

That's an impressive goal! Goodluck! My buddy Pim and some other Dutch freedivers are also comming to the denmark comp. I'll them to cheer a lot for you! What's your best in traning at the moment, if you want to share that information with us?

Anyway, good luck this Saturday!

Last edited:
Reactions: thud
Originally posted by Pezman
Congrats to all three athletes. However, I must admit that I'm annoyed that the group's demographics have deprived me of my favorite lame-o excuses, "I'm getting too old for this s***t", and "not bad for a guy whose best years are behind him". I guess I'll just need to start trying harder.

2003 surely holds the record for most apnea records in a single year.

--- :eek: Well said, Pez! I feel the same way!

---Lotta, best of luck to you in Copenhagen! You go girl!
:cool:

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT