• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Zealander travelling down Cali, Baja, central and South America

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

onamassion

Jan 10, 2017
Hi there

I am from New Zealand and have been doing a road trip from Alaksa down to South America. I am in California now and have just finished up the hunting side of the trip and now getting into the diving side of things.

I am an experienced diver, capable boatman, have good chat and not a liability in the water. Keen to meet some fellow spearos along the way, for a beer or for a dive, keen as mustard either way.

I am currently trying to buy some dive kit so I can pick up and go where ever if need. I plan to spend around a month in Baja region (NOV/DEC) but have wheels and am flexible, will be back in this region around April/May as well.

If anyone has got any gear they want to flick please drop me a line or if there is space on a trip also keen to hear about it. Any other advice or suggestions would be really appreciated. Likewise if you have any questions about NZ or the surrounding Islands I am happy to help and even return the favour taking you on a dive back home, where I have my own boat etc.

Also if you want to see my trip so far I can flick you a link of some of the pictures of the adventure to see what I am about.

Cheers
Nick

Sounds like a fantastic trip... good luck in your travels...

Ill second that and i wish i could be the guy to give you a hand :) u sound like a top bloke... please do drop us a link so we can enjoy your experience :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT