• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Newbie from Guernsey

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Predator

Spearo on 'L' plates
Feb 4, 2007
Hi all

I have just taken up spearfishing and am afraid to say am absolutely hooked! I was up untill very recently an absoltuely moody son of a b*!?* until i started spearfishing, now im 'chilled right to de core man'....... etc etc

Like I say ive only just started spearfishing so expect lots of 'duh' questions for a wee while untill I get my sh1t together. I live in Guernsey which is surrounded by reefs, gulleys sandy bays, rocky cliffs all within a 10 min drive my own house so it shouldnt be too long before i can talk the talk and walk the walk. Untill then - please be gentle with me dudes!

Reactions: foxfish
...get my sh1t together. ... Untill then - please be gentle with me dudes!
Welcome to DB, Predator :wave

You do seem to be 1337 enough to know how to avoid questions of the duh-kind - do Your reading :t
With all the info available in the how-tos for new freedivers and spearos You'll have plenty to do. - Have fun! :D

Welcome. Check the Guernsey 2007 thread; lots of potential in your area.

Glad you made it here dude, should keep you busy reading for a few days.
b lucky Mart.

Wharro Tanky, ask away mate, when you read the 3 guernsey threads you'll see me doing the very same!

....ahh shucks my mask is getting all steamed up...

Cheers fellaz, makes me feel very welcome...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT