• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Newbie looking for dive buddys

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

EZDiver

Mar 14, 2005
I got certified in 1977 in Gaum. Made lots of dives twenty years ago. In the last 10 years my work has got me diving in swimming pools, testing for leaks and making repairs underwater.This has giving me the bug for some spring and or open water diving.
I'm looking for a dive buddy or dive group to visit the springs/ openwater area's around Florida.
I'm also looking to take an advanced open water course.
I'm a male age 53 and I live west of Atlanta GA and would like to talk to others that have the same interest's. I would love a trip to Ginnie Springs in the next few weeks before the summer starts.

EZ

I was certified in 74, aged 46. I live near Vortex spprings. I like to dive Morrison when clear. When murky it has aggressive, cottonmouths and attitude gators.

I would like to take the canoe up to Cypress next week.

Drop me a line here or krisl_1999@yahoo.com

Thanks

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT