• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Newly arrived in London - Looking for training buddies

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Paul-Adrien Bonnet

Apr 27, 2016
Hi there everyone,

I recently moved to London in Kennington and would love to meet freedivers for a drink, a training session or a dive. Twice a week I swim at the Camberwell public swimming pool (25m).

I've been introduced to freediving last summer and have been training once a week for the last six months.
If anyone lives/trains around Camberwell, please tell me!

my number: 077 8319 3805

hope to hear from you soon :)
Paul

Hi there everyone,

I recently moved to London in Kennington and would love to meet freedivers for a drink, a training session or a dive. Twice a week I swim at the Camberwell public swimming pool (25m).

I've been introduced to freediving last summer and have been training once a week for the last six months.
If anyone lives/trains around Camberwell, please tell me!

my number: 077 8319 3805

hope to hear from you soon :)
Paul

hi Mate
do they allow F/D gear in the pool ? be well surprised if they do

heya Joe,
no I was asked not to use my fins...
What i do is practice endurance and breathhold during simple swimming sessions
I've just looked up apnea revolution's website, and they offer monday sessions at Victoria, that's where we'd be able to take all the gear...

or 8 pm every Thursday at Richmond for £10 a go
must be AIDA sert. or go through intro course i think

you're right! I was thinking of trying out at Victoria first since I live in kennington and it's a quicker bike ride than to go to Richmond.
I'll have a look at that. Where do you go?

nowhere so far . following aida 2 course cowboy approach is on :banghead:
but need to get a buddy to keep givin me a kick up the bum

Welcome to Deeperblue! There is also a UK/Ireland subforum where members from your area can be found. Feel free to have a look around in there.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT