• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] Emma Farrell resigns from Deeperblue

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeeperBlue.com

DeeperBlue.com Editorial
Apr 7, 2006
Emma Farrell, author of ‘One Breath, a Reflection on Freediving', AIDA Judge and Instructor Trainer, and founding member of the AIDA Education Commission, has announced her resignation from the position of Head of Freediving Education for Deep...

This is an news discussion thread for discussing the following DeeperBlue.net News item:

Click here for original DeeperBlue.net News Item...

best of lucky emma - may the wind be at your back as you go farther down the road of your own adventure.

all the best,

:girlie

kp

good luck emma thanks for your book and my inspiration to freedive.

hope you are a success in everything you do

Mwah.

Good luck Emma.

Hope you continue to do well Stephan too.

See you both sometime soon hopefully.

Byeee

Emma best of luck to you. Hopefully you will stay in contact on the forums here in any case.

Good luck in all your future pursuits. Your book completely insipred me and I keep the screen-saver on both my personal and work PC.

Thanks for helping me reach greater depths.

Thanks for teaching me on my course, i'm still on the fags (sorry) Sadly missed but not forgotten!

I think she is just having a rest chaps, she hasn't died :)
Exactly - Emma and I have been talking about this since the beginning of the year. Teaching full time and all the politics around freediving education has taken it's toll on her so it's time for her to concentrate on family and other projects for a while along with some "recreational" freediving.

She will be sorely missed from the DB team however family, health and happiness are all far more important!

Don’t panic ladies and gentlemen!
I can say that without a shadow of doubt that Emma is fine, well and very much alive.
Unless it was an unknown twin sister that I shared a cup of coffee with over the weekend.:inlove
Well I had the coffee and she had some weird herbal fruity tea stuff.roflroflrofl

I'm sure that herbal and organic stuff can't be any good for you, it'll never catch on.

Glad she is okay

Byee

I’m surprised you didn’t hear her shout when I did the pre-dive warm up of eating a heap of chocolate, drinking a sugar filled bottle of fizz and smoking a couple of Marlboro.roflrofl
And as for all this stretchy stuff, well I managed to stretch over the counter of the snack bar to get my bacon and sausage sandwich before she arrived so I reckon I did alright.:):):)
Good job she’s a friend or she’d probably come after me with a gun after this weekend.:martial:crutch:blackeye

Ha ha. Have you been stealing my diet tips Podge?

Its because we are so gifted and modest at the same time. If we did everything properly we'd be accused of doping or something 'cos we'd be that good :)

Heres a glass to giving them all a head start Podge :friday

BTW on the subject of smoking ironically there is a British Heart Foundation banner flying accross the top of my screen as a pop up add. It makes me really think ............ Pay the $9.95 site supporter fee again rofl

Reactions: podge
BTW on the subject of smoking ironically there is a British Heart Foundation banner flying accross the top of my screen as a pop up add. It makes me really think ............ Pay the $9.95 site supporter fee again rofl

roflroflrofl
Rep on the way mate, as soon as I’m allowed.

Reactions: apneaboy
Yes, so anyway Podge, sorry we were rudely interupted there by these jokers who call themselves useful forum users ..... Sheesh

Back to our discussion on the dietary requirements for spearing in temperate climates taking into account the calorific intake required to sustain an athlete in the peak of his fitness whilst chasing a big sweaty Bass around the oggin.

Enough
Before the Boss sees this and we both get a *******ing:blackeye:blackeye

Back to the ever wonderful Mrs Farrell.:)

Don’t you worry baby, I’m a Moderator!

Meanwhile

ring ring, ring ring, Podge its Papa Smurf .... [censored]

Enough
Before the Boss sees this and we both get a *******ing:blackeye:blackeye

Back to the ever wonderful Mrs Farrell.:)

Yes i can't believe shes gone, sniff, I have picked a little star so every time i look at it i'll think of her, sniff.

Pass her a message to come up to Dorry, i'm off to bed. Night :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT