Guest viewing is limited
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] Emma Farrell to marry Scandinavian Freediver

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
There was a reverent silence as Emma walked (should I say floated) through the door of the church, accompanied by organ music specially composed and played. I must say, she was the most beautiful, elegant, graceful and lovely bride there ever was,...bar one.

I am not best placed to describe what she wore, but whatever it was, (kind of elf like, open sleeves with low cut front and back. Tightly fitting to the waist and loosely flowing to the floor. Embroidered with pearls. A silver moonstone around her neck). It was perfect. Her poise, the way she floated, the sparkle in her eye......

A few minutes later as she stood sideways to the congregation and face to face with her husband, they spoke their vows. His voice full of passion and certainty of devotion and commitment to his bride. There was simply no chance that Emma would possibly be able to reply. Her heart must have melted. Her time to reply soon arrived as she promised to.....goodness I cant remember the words she spoke,....I just knew this moment would be the happiest day of her life. Her voice was that of an angel, just enough composure with a faltering wave of emotion at the last.

They looked wonderful together and I for one, know without any shadow of doubt, that these two will enjoy the happiest bed of roses, because he will make sure of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kelp princess
Aw! *sniff* Thank you for the report, although that is certianally not a romantic enough word to describe it :) It's such a lovely to hear. Again congratulations Emma!

rofl the lucky man was ............ (roll of drums)..................

(well done Haydn, i couldnt have said it better) :)

Emma and partner (Michael) :D looking stunning and very slim in her wedding gown. Also in her bikini photo ready for the honeymoon ;)

Attachments

• Christa Loustalot Farrell Wedding-319.jpg
    Christa Loustalot Farrell Wedding-319.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Christa Loustalot Farrell Wedding-344.jpg
    Christa Loustalot Farrell Wedding-344.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
I've got an update on the happy couple and the mystery husband!

:chatup

I celebrated with them both last night here in San Francisco over dinner. Emma was still beaming and looked extremely happy. Her new husband is a strapping fellow, not so good with the English, but I must say that I was really impressed with his 8:04 breath-hold after swigging down 6 mojitos!
we were just playing a few apnea supper games and he is quite the contender! :king

They are on their way to hawaii, where they will be relaxing, honeymooning and eventually catching up to do some freediving with the PFI team in Kona.

they make quite the dashing pair :inlove

kp

I've got an update on the happy couple and the mystery husband!

:chatup

I celebrated with them both last night here in San Francisco over dinner. Emma was still beaming and looked extremely happy. Her new husband is a strapping fellow, not so good with the English, but I must say that I was really impressed with his 8:04 breath-hold after swigging down 6 mojitos!
we were just playing a few apnea supper games and he is quite the contender! :king

They are on their way to hawaii, where they will be relaxing, honeymooning and eventually catching up to do some freediving with the PFI team in Kona.

they make quite the dashing pair :inlove

kp

hurray!!!! rofl

Isnt he cute? :inlove

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT