• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] New Oxygen Pill Extends Freediving and Spearfishing Capability

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeeperBlue.com

DeeperBlue.com Editorial
Apr 7, 2006
Late breaking news has just reached DeeperBlue.net of an amazing new discovering by leading Apnea scientists. In a bid to assist world record freedivers and spearfishers reach new limits an "oxygen" pill has been developed. Once the pill has been swallo...

This is an news discussion thread for discussing the following DeeperBlue.net News item:

Click here for original DeeperBlue.net News Item...

And you'll be oxigenated from your stomach??? come on !!!!
And where are we going to exhale from???
OK, don't tell me :)rofl

Last edited:
Oh the injuries you cause with your April fools day jokes! Ha ha ha! I think I'll stop laughing now and go take my pill.:yack:yack:yack:yack:yack

Surely this would be considered as a performance enhancing drug?Wouldn't it be the same as using EPO for cyclists? I mean sure it would be great for the recreational spearo/freediver looking to get a bit more bottom time but it sounds like it'd be dangerous especially in the hands of an inexperienced diver? I'm talking in terms of SWB and the likes? Altough it might make it safer and eliminate these dangers? Still I'd rather stick to a good training regime and get the best outta my body with out using performance enhancers.

My 2c's worth

Reactions: Marwan
Sorry, Newbie_spearo, but Your nick just does the rest for this. rofl

Erik, sanso, and shoutatthesky will toughen you up!

After some time spent here on deeperblue, ........your name will evolve from "Newbie Spearo" to "Super Spearo"!!!!

:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT