• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] US Constant Weight Record to Ivanovic

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeeperBlue.com

DeeperBlue.com Editorial
Apr 7, 2006
United States Apnea Association Spokesman Grant W. Graves reports: Theo Ivonovic achieved a depth of 82 meters / 269 feet in constant weight today in Bay of Villefranche, Nice, France.  This breaks the old and one of the longest standing U...

This is an news discussion thread for discussing the following DeeperBlue.net News item:

Click here for original DeeperBlue.net News Item...

Re: [News] US Constant Weight Record to Ivonovic

Awwwright. Way to go, Theo. Well done.

(and Emily says wow, too).

Well done Theo! :king
Has anyone got the full results?

Lucia

Congrats Theo! Well done!

Big congrats top dive mate.

Congradulations!

(and its Ivanovic :t)

~ Snuf.

Congrats Theo!! You the DADDY!!

Well done Theo

Donna

I see your training went fine, I still have some catching up to do Nice! Congratulations

Hey Theo, fantastic dive! Well done!

Ross

Nice one Theo!!!

C U in Sharm...

Peter P

Good work Theo... Hows the nipper?

Gary from Richmond.

nice one theo!

fred

Cheers all for your messages. I'm sitting back at my desk in grey and rainy London and it just ain't the same! Many thanks to Francois and Cedric for setting it up and cheers to Deron for safetying me (and the 2 thumbs up at
-30m coming home).

Theo.

World class!

That was an old world record at the time i believe.

Steve

Awesome stuff Theo, well done. Look forward to hearing the rundown soon.

Which fin were you using?

Cheers,
Ben

Very well done, Theo. Sorry you didn't make it to Marseille. Not as sorry as Deron though - I think he'll be having words with you....

Deron is not happy with me.......I not only 'abandoned' him in Marseille, but it has also mysteriously become my fault that the mediterranean has thermoclines whereas Hawaii does not. I am also blamed for the severe cold he picked up on the flight over and the jet lag he heroically conquered in setting a new US VWT record. My name is mud in Kona.....

Theo.

Reactions: naiad
Volcanic mud, but mud nonetheless. He had a 'bad' static yesterday of 6mins 25 seconds, due to accidentally flooding his sinuses. Just before it happened, he was recalling the events of your depth record....oh dear.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…