• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

nj diver wants to turn spearo!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MASTERLUCAS3

Jun 27, 2007
hey everyone, im a padi rescue diver and want to get involed in spearfishing, i made alot of dives and want to try something new. any one around nj that knows where i could start out? any dive shops around here that can help me out? thank you

New Jersy? sorry mate cant help you with anything in your location but ask questions and youll get about 10 million responses from the site. A whole bunch of helpful people around.

But since your use to diving and the ocean I guess its a case of

1. Get the right gear if you can afford it.
2. Find a diving buddy mad enough to go with you
3. Find a coupe of good spots

And from there its safe hunting!!!

yea tru, i can def afford the gear and finding some spots wont be tough but finding another buddy for it may be tough but im going to cape town in december to visit family, how is it around there?

wicked dude its summer its sunny and its dive dive dive we must definitly hook up.

ill have some pics developed soon and post them. Do you know when your coming down in Dec?

PS if i can give you a hint, equipment is a hell of allot cheaper in SA than most other places cant name prices in the event i piss someone off but if you want to buy a good equipment cheap then save your cash till when your down here.

oo yea sounds good, i think the second monday ill be arriving in december, im gonna go to florida in september so im thinking about getting some gear so i can start down there but thanks and let me know about those pics

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT