• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

No please tell me this isnt true!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Alison

Mar 6, 2004
Read this!!

Then pitty the poor bugger from here:
[size=+1]llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch[/size]

I didn't know you had a cat Alison, as it has probably attacked your keyboard in a ferocious manner while you weren't noticing.

geez, I hope Britney realises she can't get to London by train. But the again she is on record as loving overseas destinations like Canada and Mexico... rofl

Doesn't that town name mean something like "little place over the bridge and around the bend under a tree"? Does Welsh combine names together like German does to make a new name?

Something like that but has a whirlpool or something as I remember.
Sarge I dont speak Welsh very well but I think so to an extent, I think Alun would be more helpfull than me :eek: Ive not lived here much over the last 30 years, it might be home but its kind of like being on holiday!!

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

st. mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio of the red cave.

it's just a daft novelty name to attract the tourists. it's effective though. it's one of the most famous places in Wales.

Britney: "And Britters, who is married to dancer Kevin Federline, 27, also revealed she is too posh to push.

"I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation. I don't know why but I hope so.

"My mom said giving birth was the most excruciating thing she's ever gone through in her life. So if a caesarian doesn't happen, I'll be like, 'Epidural, please'."

Why does that not surprise me? Unbelievable.
Peace,
Erik Y.

Anyone that woosey has no business bearing children. Wait until she has to change a diaper (nappy)! Hah!

i don't believe it!!

At least she could have called him Baghdad (Dad's bag... ) rofl rofl

Shall I call my future kids, Small tent on a cliff in the rain, drunk!??

London, just shows that for all the things money brings, taste aint one of them! :duh

Reactions: naiad
LOL Like the Indian joke rofl Two dogs Bonking rofl
Anyway has anyone seen the newest member od DB? Behind the bike shed

Maybe part of the surfacing protocol should be to name one's home town - or maybe not. Some of us would have a clear disadvantage...

Reactions: DeepThought
Wow! Of all places to find that name! I was in the UK on vacation a few years back and went there. I've tried to tell people about it and recite the name but I look like a drunk babbling fool, and searching for it on the internet is next to impossible! Amazing, I find the name in a freediving forum. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Oldsarge said:
Anyone that woosey has no business bearing children. Wait until she has to change a diaper (nappy)! Hah!

I would be very supprised if she ever changes a nappy when she can pay someone to do it for her.
She will most likely have a Wet Nurse do all the jobs like nappy changing, dribble whiping, Breast Feeding ( she wouldnt want to rune those on a kid )
I feel sorry for the Kid i hope she dosent try to Sing it to sleep the poor thing will be end up being tone deaf and never know what good music is.
Could be the Youngest Runaway ever

Crusty

Almostafish said:
llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch.....glug...BUGGER!

No Bryn - 'bugger' is my surface protocol :D

And WHAT MAY I ASK is wrong with MILLWALL.
Famous part of London , More Football Hooligans per square foot than anywhere in UK. A wonderfull closed down and run down Dockland area, Poverty , Depresion, Run down Housing, all the atributes of a Great(Blair) Britian.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT