• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Noob!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cb1ryder

Mar 21, 2005
Hello all,

Ok, so I just got a housing for my little Sony Cybershot, and I used it yesterday for the first time. I decided to sign up here and share my photos. They seem hardly worthy in the company of some incredibly talented photographers I see on this site.

Ok, that's it for now!

-Will :wave

cb1ryder said:
Hello all,

Ok, so I just got a housing for my little Sony Cybershot, and I used it yesterday for the first time. I decided to sign up here and share my photos. They seem hardly worthy in the company of some incredibly talented photographers I see on this site.

Ok, that's it for now!

-Will :wave

hey there Will.! where did you post them? welcome to DB!

Nice pics Will. I like the kelp shots especially.
Cheers,
Erik Y.

hi

are you saying you did all these pictures on the same dive??? and the pictures are so nice i think you are not an amateur, no?? :)

sandra

Oh, since posting the bulletin, I've uploaded some of my older pics that I've taken over the years using my Nikonos V setup. I'm just an amature, but I'm thinking about taking classes in underwater photography at the Brooks Institute of Photography.

Reactions: drunkinbda
nice pics...i was checkin them out sometime recently. My fav is the anemone and shrimp... so where did you get the cybershot housing? a friend of mine has one of those and wants a housing..

Last edited:
Hi CB

which cybershot do you own?
Beautiful pictures! where did you take them!

Said

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT