• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

not to start any rumors about Kirk Krack and a book but...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jkivi

Jan 8, 2003
does anyone know about this??

hopefully this link works

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0736052976/qid=1076476353/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-2656765-1461718?v=glance&s=books]amazon link[/ame]

points to a book called Freediving by Kirk Krack

Paperback
Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers;
ISBN: 0736052976

Looked at Human Kinetics Publishers website in Canada but couldn't find anything. Called them up but no info there either. Anyone have any hints if this exists or is just a fallacy put out by the corporate Amazon giant?

Jer

I am aware that Kirk and Erik Seedhouse have been working on a "FreeDiving Bible" kind of book. I believe it is due out later this year.

I saw the same offering on Amazon about a week ago and emailed Kirk to ask him about it.

He said: " Probably won't be till the fall. It's through Human Kinetics and is
still in the writing stage."

Jon

thats cool, jon and stephan thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I called human kinetics and they didn't even know about it so it is good that someone else does. I figured my first bet was to ask the question here before I went straight to kirk. :)

HI, Any word on the progress of that book?

Another interested,

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT