• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Not Too Big

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

xiphiasgladiuse

Mar 7, 2005
Hi,
From the lake
Not too big this is 107 kgs.
Here 200kgs or 300kgs possible TO SHOOT
Regards

Attachments

• Not too big.jpg
    Not too big.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
WOW!!!
It seems to be some kind of catfish. These are very dangerous fishes. I have heard several stories of big (200-300kg) catfish killing anglers. How big balls must one have to try shooting such a monster in this muddy water!!!
I’m reaaaaaaly impressed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alison
where the F*@K do you dig up a monster like that?? more to the point what did ya do with him after?

m-u-t-h-a-a-a-a-a...........

and looks like they play football with different rules down that way - good save from the goalie :)

Wels Catfish grow to XXXXL size.
Largest Documented specimen was 5m and 306Kg.
Rather you than me in that water though.
I don't mind low vis but that looks like NO vis.

Yeah! Wels eat adult swans, whole! People taking their dogs for a river romp have watched them disappear in a swirl of water. I'm not aware of any proven attacks on humans but wouldn't be surprised. And he took that thing with a speargun? Ohmahgawd!!!

Or:

Another mail-order bride story ends well.

This can easly turn into a caption contest. :)

Flash!

Elvis is alive and swimming with Space Alien in Turkey!

Really! Well, if we never hear from you again, we'll know that you found one.

Man!! you don't acess to the seas where you live? and what will you do with that fish anyway????

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT