• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

October 9th and 10th The Big Weekender

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Hi Everyone

The next saltfree meet is our annual Big Weekender on the 9th and 10th of October. If numbers permit, there will be two dives on Saturday followed by the British Freedive Association AGM and one on the Sunday morning. Sunday lunch in a nearby pub is a distinct possibility.

If you would like to come, please let me know and also give me an idea of what depth you would like to try for. Depths up to 70m are possible on Saturday and Sunday morning.

Hope to see as many as possible of you there as this is the last meet before it gets really hardcore!

Sam

Martin and I will be there.....30m for me would be nice

Donna :)

70 m for me then :D
Well, not sure... I will have more luck trying 40 m again :(
I am not sure yet, but I might only be able to come on the Saturday. I'll let you know if that changes.
See you there

Next weekend's saltfree meet is also the venue for the British Freedive Association AGM. If you would like to come and dive and your name is not on this list, please can you let me know a)that you would like to come and b)what depth you would like to try before 5.30 monday. Thanks - Sam

on the list:

Sam, Naomi, Guy, Donna, Remi, Emma, Mark H, Lee, Dave K, Dave M

BBQ.............brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

See you on Saturday Bryn

nice one Bryn

check the weather forecast - if fine - bring BBQ!

if cold - bring BBQ and brandy...

any more for any more???

Sam

Thanks to everyone who came along - it was a relaxed and fun weekend... and nice not to have too much depth pressure going on...

my best moment - the tandem dive with Dave on Sunday and seeing so many Scuba Angels down there!

and Dave.. you went faster than me on the way down, we only added 4 seconds to the day before's dive time!

Sam

(alias Gonzales...)

xx

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT