• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

October's Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAHHHHHH!! There's a Jellyfish in my Pants! Help Me Opera Winaphrey! Help Me Tom Cruise! Help Me 8#4oz Baby Jesus!

Wanna see my Steve Martin impression?....

rofl"Hello, my name is Yortuk Festrunk & I'm a wild & a crazy guy!" rofl

Last edited:
:confused: Uhhhhhhhh.......Sven?

You still there? :confused:

:confused: Hello...?

Yoo hoo!!!! Svenmeister? :confused:

I was hoping to replace my "Big Five South African" coffee mug set soon since I broke the "Elephant" mug and the "Lion" mug is chipped too..I figured I was going to replace them with all the DeeperBlue mugs I'd win over the next 5 or 6 months...rofl

WHERE IS HE? ANYONE KNOW? I REALLY LIKED THE "CAPTION" CONTEST...

NEVER "WON" A CUP OR A SHIRT - BUT SURE HAVE HAD LOTS OF LAUGHS!

Sven is still probably 200metres below... i am sure he'll make contact when he surfaces. how's the twins growing?

Island Sands - Wife's been on bed-rest pretty much since she got back from S.A. - The doctor made us control our urges too!!! :head

So that makes me mom, dad, cook, maid, garbage man, maintenance dude, professional shopper, FRUSTRATED...etc....Been pretty busy though!

Other than that the twins are growing just fine -

The wife is taking pills to stop the contractions when they come...Lastnight we ALMOST had to go to the hospital...again...I hope she does'nt get too many contractions today...Its snowing like crazy outside right now & our driveway is on a big hill!

Reactions: BatRay
Well Gill, here is a taste of what you will get to look forward to in no time!

He was feeling particularly goofy at the moment......
The other one was a few seconds before... He is SUCH a ham when the camera comes out......

Bret

Attachments

• Danyel_0026Small.jpg
    Danyel_0026Small.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 227
  • Danyel_0024small.jpg
    Danyel_0024small.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Reactions: Lockedin
bdurret, that's so cute!!!

But you should have posted the picture TWICE! We are having TWINS! :inlove :inlove

Here's the latest pic of my 17 month old boy - Nevermind the boogery face...Isn't he a handsome little lad!

We love 'em so much!

Kids are awesome!

Attachments

• IMAG0031.JPG
    IMAG0031.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
bdurret, that's so cute!!!

But you should have posted the picture TWICE! We are having TWINS! :inlove :inlove

Here's the latest pic of my 17 month old boy - Nevermind the boogery face...Isn't he a handsome little lad!

We love 'em so much!

Kids are awesome!

Oh boy... He is going to be what the Germans call a "Mädchenschwam" - Literally translated as a "girl sponge"

Well Gill, here is a taste of what you will get to look forward to in no time!

He was feeling particularly goofy at the moment......
The other one was a few seconds before... He is SUCH a ham when the camera comes out......

Bret

rofl rofl rofl love the second one, the eyes! rofl brilliant, gosh he is cute :inlove

(noooooooo not feeling broody today) :)

Nice contest!

:confused: Uhhhhhhh...What month is it? :confused:

Is somebody :crutch

Or maybe :yack

Or living at the pub :friday

Or heaven forbid :hungover

Too bad...I just loved :inlove "The Caption Contest".

I was hoping to win a mug AND a shirt...Sooner or later...Looks like maybe later huh? :hmm

My wife says Jon won October (the last "official" contest) I agree.

Last edited:
Strange for Sven to be absent for so long :confused: anyone have any idea what's going on?

Yo, back to the original picture: for sure I would not tell you ,who is on the picture doing the (smelly gas:) ) static, if it were me, right? ;)

BTW: nice kids guys! My boy is 15 moths old now (and he still doesn't know what kind of pictures of his father could be find on the internet! :D).

BTW: if Sven is back (I'm also curios, who is the lucky winner), I can tell him, that Sergiu is definiately "he", not "she".

Luckily usually now the morning trainings team are two nice girls and me (also "he" :) ). And since they don't have watch, I have to be between them (I mean not so! :)) while doing the static (so to be able to show them the watch). Too bad, that the picture was not taken at a training like this, but on an earlier one (with the guys only). :)

Folks - we've closed to thread for the time being as Sven is still on his job which means that he is out of communication for quite a while.

We will allocate a winner and notify everyone and look out for more competitions running in this forum very, very soon.

Reactions: apneaboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT