• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Oh....my....God

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Here ya go. Now you can listen to the news while you're freediving.
Erik Y.

Now that could be interesting if it were a walkie-talkie!

One grunt = 1 min
Two grunts = 2 mins
Three grunts = Shaddup don't distract me!
No grunts = blackout!

Any other suggestions? :duh

Adrian

Hehe, funny post. Just goes to show how this world works. No matter how good something is, there is always some guy somewhere, thinking "Hmm..yea..sure, the snorkels they make today are pretty good but I am still not satisfied. I want to hear the news in them...how come there aren't any -- ". Same thing with toothpaste. Someone wanted stripes in them. And mobile phones now take pics (which have led them to be banned in many gyms).

So...um.. where can one of them snorkels be ordered? :)

It's on the DBlue shop at scubastore, under "snorkels".
Erik Y.

"What a feeling"

Diving to the JAWS theme.:hmm

Just include mp3, then we´r talking.

Joe

Talk about stupid ideas, from what I've heard it won't work underwater as the FM waves can't penetrate beneath the surface.

FM waves can't penetrate beneath the surface

They can't, that's why the antena goes all the way the inside of the tube. It's meant for surface swimming only.

A buddy of mine had a bunch of them in his shop on a "trial" basis form Aqualung. The deal was that after 6 months anything he didn't sell from their swim line would go back to the rep- this thing is not part of their regular dive line. 6 months came, and went, without anyone buying a single one. Not too surprising since this thing retails for around $170! You could buy a cheap regulator for that price!

Now, if they could make those things with two-way radios in them that would be cool. THen you might acutally be able to use them for something.

Jon

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT