• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

ok finally... photo!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Re: ok finally... Island_Sands bikini photo!!!

haha yes i noticed the original category was gettin' kinda dilute.. maybe there should be two: the original (registered DB girls in bikinis) and "other".

iceselkie said:
haha yes i noticed the original category was gettin' kinda dilute.. maybe there should be two: the original (registered DB girls in bikinis) and "other".

brianna, I agree! We DB-girls have no chance, if all of you have so lovely GF's and wifes :girlie

vivien said:
brianna, I agree! We DB-girls have no chance, if all of you have so lovely GF's and wifes :girlie

C'mon, Vivien and Brianna, you are top in my list :cool:

real DB girls :girlie !!!!

iceselkie said:
maybe there should be two: the original (registered DB girls in bikinis) and "other".

I agree. DB girls rule!!! And, I'd rather have someone familiar win this, so we can hold it over her head if she ever starts talking about objectifying women ;). I did post a photo of my wife like many others, but that was because, like them, I am uncomfortable with my sexuality and felt the need to prove that I am not gay. :girlie

Reactions: sinkweight

unirdna said:
I did post a photo of my wife like many others, but that was because, like them, I am uncomfortable with my sexuality and felt the need to prove that I am not gay. :girlie

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

if you feel uncomfortable, just let it out, we sure will help you.....

iceselkie said:

I agree! :)

Yeah, yeah... too late to change the rules already! It's like passing a rule "No blonds shall run for cabinet!" the day before the election! I didn't hear any objection against them campaigning, right?

Cheap trick!

Out of curiosity, how many contestants actually are DB members?

Hmm.... could do that...but it seems entrys are still comming in....
Wise wise words, Amphib. Why put an end to a beautiful thing prematurely now that just wouldn't make any sense,what was I thinking :naughty Let's let it go until 06', maybe by new years we'll have a really hard time deciding:)

And maybe Sara will have run out of pictures by then.

Shane, I renounce my offer of any prizes if you post a picture in your thong :waterwork That would ruin it for me .It must be a European thing that just hasn't caught on here in the States yet.... :duh

Here's another great picture from Bonnie, her DB name is mermaid136...she felt a little weird posting it herself, someone send her words of encouragement!

Attachments

• bonnierow.jpg
    bonnierow.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

What I'd like to see is a wetsuit competition :) Maybe after this bikini thing.

That's my kinda diving country in the pic above - offshore from a Kayak and in good company!

I also second Mark's position on the 'thong of Shane' question. It's more effective as a threat.

Last edited:

Wetsuits, now there's a great idea! Seeing as I don't have a bikini and they're out of season here...

Might I suggest a birthday suit competition?

Sure, you can suggest it.

I'm suggesting a birthday suit competition, everybody.

'thong of Shane'

Sounds to me like it would be more of a 'Thong of Shame' :yack

Jon :D

Reactions: Wishbone
DB girlfriend contest

While Sven is off SAT(?) diving in the Gulf repairing some cables or whatever, he takes an occasional moment to get his mail and told me about this DG gals section and urged me to submit. Well he always urges me to submit, but that's for him to go into, no doubt with all of you.

Anyways, here I am, Kerry, on a float near his place on the Russian River and again with him with a very rare smile for the camera. He left it up to me to pick the photos from his hard drive and no doubt he'll be pissed for not sending in "those other photos", but then I guess that's why he calls it a "hard" drive. I can never tell about his technical vocabulary and his slang. The smooth thing he helped me with, otherwise hearing about the stuff he does under water scares the daylights out of me.

He sends his love and thoughts to all and wishes everyone well. He also said that Mark has his address. He'll be back in a week or so depending on whether or not he pisses off the company down there with his demands for better looking gas rack operators and more cash. The cash I can understand.

Kerry

Last edited:

To Bonnie (mermaid136)

That's a sexy picture!!

Cheers,

Roberto

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT