• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

OMER footpockets

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

w3ac

I should be working
Nov 8, 2002
Hey gang,
Got my fiberblades in and all I need is some OMER footpockets. Anybody got an extra pair in 38-40 or know of any liks where I can buy just the pockets. Good karma to all who help. Thanks.

Brad :martial

omer foot pockets

hey buddy
Ive been looking around for some cheap omer footpockets too.
I havent been to lucky. Ive called around including hanapaa and the price quote was always around $51 each not pair. I also talked to the omer rep (mark) he gave the same price.
Your probably better off getting the sporasub or the c4 pockets. its the cheapest that I could find. Spora sub is a pretty good company and have been making fins for a long time so it should be ok.
the sporasub foot pockets were around $22 dollars each. like half price of omer. you can find it on deeperblue. im still waiting for a call from hanapaa for the price quote on the sporasub. should call tonight.

C-4 pockets

Thanks for the feed back. Has anybody tried the C-4 Spetton footpockets? Are they any good? Thanks.

Brad :martial

hey w3ac,

i just saw that www.piratescuba.com is selling some omer stuff a bit cheaper right now. you might have to get them with blades, pez fuerte (similar to omer millenium comps, although i've read that they have a tendency to break), but perhaps the owner can give you a special price for just the shoes.

if not, the fins still go for $90, which is decent. And as far as i know, it's the cheapest you can find on the american market.

Good luck,
Erik

Reactions: w3ac
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT