• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Omer Mask Abyss Exclusive for Sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
yes.

they were used by my previous girlfriend.

size 38-40 with freediving long blades.

she had 36/37 of shoes and could spearfish with those fins.

with finsholder it gets even better.

I also used finsholder, because my cressi hf 2000 were 44/45 but after hours of swimming I felt them a bit narrow.

I bough the cressi gara 3000 46/47, because cressi has no middle size, like 45/46.

they were a bit large.

instead of using the finsholder as they are, I've cut them at one of their 3 sides.

I added and elastic band and two clips.

in this way I could choose a perfect wearing according to the 3mm, 5 mm or 7mm neoprene socks, almost like a normal shoe with laces.

it was like having no fins. beautiful sensation.

now I've bought merous carbon fins and it's like flying....

hmmm
are you willing to sell the fins? how much? will take them for sure. which brand?

these fins no, because she will never sell them!

now she got also a polo sub olive green mimetic wetsuit, custom made.

she's complete for spearfishing after years of normal and hard scuba wetsuit.

I have no problems in finding them new.

also used it could be possible but I guess the size is very difficult to find, because who has got these fins have no chance to buy other ones of the same size.

as far as I know, they are the only freediving fins of this size in the world.

if you give me your email address, I'll sent pics to you.

I'll check out about prices to distributors I know and will phone to a friend who lives near the manufacturer (mares) and knows the owner, to get the best prices.

consider that you're also entitled to recover the 20% of italian vat on the price.

about postage, should I consider a cheaper air-mail postage or a trackable and insured one? dubai, jordan or iraq?

moreover, there's another very good option.

in fact these fins have shoes and blades that can be separate.

if you already own a pair of shoes of your size, I will provide only the long blades.

you will spare and get a perfect combination.

otherwise, I'll let you know about both, shoes and blades.

in this case, consider that, in the future you can adapt to these shoes every blade you want, from omer commercial ones to sophisticated carbon blades.

as soon as you give me your email address I'll let you know.

I'm also probably buying a pair of them for mindset, a forum friend from poland, who was looking for these blades for his shoes.

regards

emidio

Reactions: island_sands
cant thank you enough! i found one pair of Omer Millenium's the other day, at the fancy price of 500 AED (136USD) - sounds expensive. it's not easy to get small fins here.
you can email me at
diva@divasindubai.com
Your help is much appreciated, thank you :) Have some rep...

received and replied

as said to other friends that wrote to me, I already sold and shipped the mask

if wanted, in occasion of one of my orders I can add new omer mirrored abyss exclusive masks and the price is slightly higher, thus usd 37

emidio

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT