• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

One for the spearos

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DSV

Jan 11, 2002
Hey Guys,

Thought you guy might enjoy this pic.

DSV

Attachments

• deron85lbulua.jpg
    deron85lbulua.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 419
Nice one Deron. Tell the story and pm me the exact location :eek: . When you were at the harbor, did you see the resident tigers?

Brad

dakine job!

Real nice fish, Deron! Those things head back to their holes, start calling Sterling for another shaft.
Now go give your girlfriend back her shorts. :girlie

;)

Hey Brad,

If I told you I'd have to kill you. ;-) Na, out at OTEC at the pipes. Very deep close to shore lots of current lots of big fish.

Sven,

The wife won't let me wear my thong and it's too hard to get her pumps into my fins. :)

DSV

Congrulations Deron ,very very nice fish..
Can you please tell us the features of your gun,it really looks nice too..
Aydýn

nice fish Deron
look forward to hearing the story over a cold KEO by the pool.....
we are gonna go for a monkey spearfishing trip in cyprus on the off day, you want in?

Fat Boy,

I'll see if the local Cypriots will take us to their secret spot for some big tuna.

Aydyn,

Thanks for thinking my gun is nice, it's home made, you'd think different if you saw it in person. :) I used a Riffe trigger, handle and shaft and sort of built the rest. I have no wood working tools so I took it to a shop and told them what I wanted and they did it. Very easy. I then drilled the holes for the trigger and bands and assembled the thing at home. I tie my own bands so I don't have to spend so much $ on pre-tied bands. It's not pretty but very effective. I can shoot small fish and large with the same gun.

w3ac,

I had a run in with the big female a few months ago, a very impressive fish.

DSV

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT