• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Open Water

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Golfinho

NoFundo DoMar TemDinhiero
Aug 31, 2004
Just saw that DVD Open Water.

What a load of crap, really!!! Was hard work sitting through the whole movie, in hope of some nice underwater scenes or good shark footage or even a twist to the story.....

Anyone else seen it?

yes... i thought i was pathetic. the constant stream of commercials on Discovery channel said it was the scariest movie and blah blah blah but it was just pathetic, the only part i liked was when they had their argument, the rest i found to be a waste of money

Only have seen the previews but way to fake for me, I have done some teaching (scuba) and divemastering on boats, you would never leave a hotty like that in the water! Hey, the cute chick is missing!

Don't be unfair!!! You gotta take every one's tastes into account - here's some that actually enjoyed the movie!

Adrian

what's this all about... here i am in the middle of nowhere.. no cinema.

Adrian what's this movie?

Unknowingly you hit it right on!

It's based on a couple who were left behind in the middle of the sea in Australia by the dive operator. It actually happened in reality. So it appears that the scene is just these two divers talking and floating for hours until....I don't know how it ends as I haven't seen it. In the true story though no one ever finds them again. Check out the reviews on the usenet groups you can access from DB, just search for openwater movie. It seems most people give it a thumbs down. :rcard,

Tu aventura es mucho mas bella! :) Un abrazo para los dos!

Adrian

B movie for sure....

I must sympathise with the couple in real life, thats real bad luck getting left out there in shark infested water but the film was still hard work to sit through..................

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT