• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Oz Experts: Photos/Videos Requested

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Octo

DancinLikeNo1isWatching
Apr 17, 2001
Oh Gilled Brethren and Sistren,

My 9 year old neice (Hollis Hanna) has asked me, "Uncle Octo", to assist her with her final report for her 4th grade final report (like we had such a thing back in the '70s).

She has chosen freediving the Great Barrier Reef as her topic and here is where you experts come in. We are looking for pictures and video of freediving GBR. Please PM me so we do not unecessarily load up the DB servers with stuff for my Neice.

Now, for the cool part, if any of you want to join me, Hollis has requested I take her WHOLE class to the heated pool and teach them surface dives and proper finning techniques (sure, like I know how to do that!). We will not be going over breath-up techniques, however we will be stressing diving safety and the dangers of breath-hold.

What do you mean you're busy?

Seriously though, pass this thread on to those who may not read DB or otherwise be out of the loop. Thanks for your help!!

Oh, and Hollis says: :girlie

Ask one of the Ozzies to direct you to their forums incase they won't pop-up here...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT