• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Paradisia nose clip wanted!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

csagh

Feb 9, 2004
Dear List,

Do you know a web site, internet shop etc., where i can order Paradisia nose clip? I try to wrote to Bernard Chabannes (paradisia@chez.com), but i got the answer this address is not good. I visited www.freediver.co.uk, but they have only repair kit....

It would be a big help, if somebody give me a contact.

Thanks,

Ágh Csaba

how to buy one

I've been through it! I was not able to communicate with him either by the phone or e-mail. Adrian, from the board, help me alot. Here is his PM to me. Basically you send 41 Euros to the guy. You can get postal money order in Euros.

Hi Don,

It looks like the characters got all mixed up due to different computer keyboards or systems. The prices are in Euros. So it is 29 Euros plus 12 more for shipping.

You'll need his bank account number (probably around 20 digits if it's like what we have in Spain and your bank would like his bank's "Swift" number for the transfer, it makes it easier and safer for them.

One alternative is a postal money order to his address, dechiphered :

Bernard CHABANNES
Nº2, Impasse Felix Poullan,
06230 Villefranche sur Mer
FRANCE

Another alternative is a certified bank check.

Don't hesitate to email me if you need anything else. I'm glad he's getting around to writing to the people, I'll probably hear from him soon as well.

Happy new year!

Adrian

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT