• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pathos Saragos

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Flint

Mar 13, 2014
Hi had a search around the internet and on this forum and it seems information (in English) about these is scarce.

Was wondering what the difference is from this to the laser open? All I know is they look nice and both do models with carbon barrels.

Hi flint... The Saragos has thinner rubbers, slightly thinner barrel, red handle!. The Ali version is smooth compared to the pathos lazer equivalent (they are about £5 cheaper)... The carbon is the same price. Hoping to stock the Saragos in the next couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SARAGOS
Aluminium tube 26-28,5 with integrated shaft guide on the barrel,
Handle D’Angelo 2 with inox mechanism and red grip.
Open head and rubber 17,5 mm (spheres wishbone)
Shaft 6,25

carbon verion...
Carbon tube 26-30 , with or without shaft guide on the barrel,
Handle D’Angelo 2 with inox mechanism and red grip.
Open Head and 2 rubbers 16mm Ambra dynema loops
Shaft 6,5mm

Hi thanks thats great, I would definitely be interested if you're getting some in soon. Is the Inox is their reverse trigger mech, and do you know what lengths you will be getting the carbon in?

Yeah it's the standard trigger mech. At the moment I'm just getting the Ali's in but can add specifics to the order if need be (carbon has more options ie with and without rail, as well as sizes,
Right and left hand etc). We order a couple of times a month so can fit in special orders!

Ok cool well I'd be interested in either the 82 or the 90 carbon with the integrated rail and a right hand grip.

The 90 seems popular in the carbon (I'm sure it's the smallest size anyway), so will order a few as well

The 90 seems popular in the carbon (I'm sure it's the smallest size anyway), so will order a few as well

What is the spear shaft lenght for Sarago 90cm carbon? Are spearshafts also 30cm + lenght of the speargun or is it different?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT