• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pellizari Statics

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ivan

looking for deeper water
Jan 26, 2002
hi guys

Just a simple question about the Hero and my inspiration for this sport Umberto Pellizari, First ive seen on his sight that his static Pb was 7:02 I take it this was under WR conditions judges etc, then in an interview about Ibizia he sais something about trying to do his Pb on the of 7:38, also does anyone know if he hyperventilate's before statics, also does Herbet, Murat, Hubert hyperventilate before doing massive 8min statics, also does anyone know or can ayone confirm this that Aljerando Ravelo did a static of 8:25 or something like this

cheers

I have been yesterday afternoon with Herbert Nischt. He's here in Tenerife, Canary Islands trying to make another world record but he didn't get it. Yesterday he sunked -92 meters in constant weight but when he arrived the boat he had a very little samba and the judges didn't accept this and couldn't convalidate this tremendous record. He had passed his owm record in 6 meters. in the afternoon he tried again to pass his statics but he didn't get it. in the trainnigs he had sunken until ¡¡¡-96 meters!!! And had passed until 8'13" in static But bad weather conditions in last two days have been very important.
I have been taken photos of Herbert underwater. GGRREEAATTTTT!!!!!

uwdiver, pleeeeeease post those pics on your website, and go for great resolutions!;)
I just can't have enough of those good freediving pictures, and sad enough they are quite rare in the web...
BTW, you have some nice pics on your site, nice work!

Where are they freediving pics on his webpage, I don't speak the language.

BladeRunner :confused:

hi uwdiver

Did you say you have met Herbet thats awsome and if hes done 96m in training and did that clean that is what I consider the Wr constant did you watch him do statics if so what sort of breathe up does he use.'

cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT