• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pensacola Fl

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

David Biron

Feb 2, 2003
Are there any freediving spearo's in the Pensacola Fl. area? I'll be moving there in Nov. and would love to learn about the hunting in that area.

David Biron
Newport R.I.

Pensacola is not too far from Biloxi...about 2 hrs or so.

Rig Diver - Any freediving clubs in Biloxi? I've been known to travel 2 hrs for a good dive:) Don't like to tow my boat that far however. Maybe I will get better at that as well.
I'd like to get together sometime and learn about the local diving scene.
The funny thing is , when I went into the local dive shop (MTB Divers) and inquired about freediving, they looked at me like I was from a far off planet.

David Biron
Newport R.I.

Hey David I use come down to Destin with my dive buddy Aubie from the Forum destin and would do kayak dives and spearfishing. Unfortunately I lost my dive buddy and great friend to SWB this past August when he was pool training by himself. It's going to be hard on me to do a trip down there in near future on my own.

I would be interest coming down sometime though when I can free up few dates from work. I'm not going to be no where as skilled as you but I would like to meet the guy I bought my great feedive computer from though. I still owe Rig and the gang a trip with them to the Rigs myself. It will be my first open water trip, so I really want tag along.

Hey if you want see some looks, try going into a dive shop up here north Georgia called Redneck Divers ( no kidding ) looking for some neoprene glue. I was sure I was hearing a scary ban joe tune, after telling them I was a freediver. That's when thoughts of backing up with my back to the door wishing I had my trusty Omer speargun in my hand started entering my mind :confused:

Hope find some good places to dive David

BladeRunner OUT

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT