• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

PETS: wot you got?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I have two spoiled-as-heck Siberian huskies named Amzi and Mallee! They participated in the John Beargrease Dogsled Race in 2003 in a team put together by Dee Morris, a friend of the family! It was the first time in history (that I know of) that Florida had been represented in a dog sled race! (Cool Runnings anyone?)

Here's an article about them!

MPR: Florida musher takes on the Beargrease

Pic of the big babies:

amzimallee01.jpg

Last edited:
Lol nice pic foxfish, reminds me of my ferret I had when I was younger- their such funny little characters.
Here's Chester, my little beast- never fails to make me smile when I get home from a long day ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351157936.158777.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351158018.554700.jpg

Chester looks a bit sad in the second picture!
Watts, you link doesn't work for me?
Yeah the ferrets keep me on my toes, they are meant to look like this colour...

f2f75912.jpg

Trust me, that dog doesn't know the meaning of sad! Hes a bit scared of my phone though so maybe that's it lol.
Looks slightly more manly here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351159878.197891.jpg

What are the ferrets names? That's a really good pic, gets across their cheeky/inquisitive personality, quite miss mine now :(

Well my misses Sarah is a ferret whisperer so we sometimes look after quite a few ...
Some are pretty sick & others mistreated, we keep three pets ones in the house though.
The ones in the last pic are our pets.
The tiny white one is blind & the other two are rescues but somehow they have stayed with us for about 5 years now.

P1040448.jpg

P1030184.jpg

P1040526.jpg

P1040612.jpg

P10303811.jpg

P1040615.jpg

43d7fafb9311886767e61379f146df12.jpg

Oh right I see, I thought you maybe worked them or something.
Nice pictures, they're cute little things.
How does the blind one get along?

She is fine around the house, in fact you would never guess she cant see.
Ruby can speed around everywhere like grease lightning but if she is ever taken anywhere unfamiliar she will just crash & head butt everything!
Very sad really as she was actually rescued from a rescue center!! The poor thing was in a large group, all kept together but, she was being attacked real bad & in fact it took months for her neck injuries to recover.
We had her neutered as all our ferrets are & she is a sweet little cuddly thing now :)
I have a vid somewhere.....

Lol guess you don't take her new places often then! That's nice she's ended up in the right home in the end, they look well looked after!
was it her injuries that made her blind, or was she getting injured because shes blind?
I like how chilled she looks lying on her back with you, is that her in the 3rd pic as well, on the rug?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT