• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Picasso Blades?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

GoblinShark

Apex Predator
Jun 5, 2002
Hey, do any of you know if the green Picasso blades will fit in the black team foot pocket? My black teams are kicking my ass pretty bad but it is mainly because I broke both my ankles a few years ago one while playing basketball and the other while playing football. How much softer are the green blades and about how much do you think that they will cost?
Thanks a lot

I thought the black blades were softer than the green ones. I have the black team fins myself and a mate has the green ones and his certainly seem stiffer..

(Go away Sven...);)

The Black blades are suposed to be the stiffest.

Keep in mind that plastic fins soften up over time and lose their 'snap'. So a brand new green blade may seem stiffer then an old black one.

As far as I know, all the blades should fit in the standard Picasso footpocket. I have both Carbon's and the black plastic fins and the footpocket are pretty much the same.

If you really want a soft fin try the Green Esclapez, I don't think the footpockets are as good but the fin is way softer then the black team.

Cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT