• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

picasso versus omer

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

harpune1

Harpunetti
Apr 8, 2004
i posted this for a friend of mine since he is not regisered at DB:

what would be better picasso basik 90cm for 60 Euro or excalibur 100cm for 85E, are these fair prices?
will they have almost the same range ? i heard beuchat mundial elite is good and has much power= much range?

thx al ot

he doesn not belive me so i gotta show him everything written:confused:

It depends on his intended usage- the prey, the water, his abilities... "Your friend" needs to evaluate his needs then sign up here for the benefits you enjoy.

Excalibur is 110 euro here, so i think 85 euro is FAIR price;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT