• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

pictures while diving with Cdavis,Scott and others.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Tony Babowicz

Aug 20, 2007
Double top secret spot. Middle of nowhere.This is one special dive spot and I feel priveledged to be invited to freedive here. Lots of good photos from the day, here are just a couple for now....

Attachments

• buford sink 015.jpg
    buford sink 015.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 217
  • buford sink 017.jpg
    buford sink 017.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 214
  • buford sink 025.jpg
    buford sink 025.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 203
  • buford sink 018.jpg
    buford sink 018.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 209
  • buford sink 005.jpg
    buford sink 005.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: foxfish
Wow!

What a place for dive! Like a dwell...

Funny thing, we had a good dive today as well up here in the North. Same country, two different worlds...

Yes, I have seen the photos of freezapalooza!!! Crazy shit. The water today in this hole was 15-20degrees warmer than the air. I have much more photos and will try to post them soon.
Tony

Beautiful shots, you are a lucky man, did you sat you had more?

Re: pictures while diving with Cdavis,Scott,Dillon,and Shawn

Here are some more, I am going to try to edit the videos I took and post them soon. I am total noob to photography, but I think I found a new hobby.

Attachments

• buford sink 004.jpg
    buford sink 004.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 191
  • buford sink 045.jpg
    buford sink 045.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 196
  • buford sink 031.jpg
    buford sink 031.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 203
  • buford sink 003.jpg
    buford sink 003.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 180
  • buford sink 002.jpg
    buford sink 002.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 207
and some more...

Attachments

• buford sink 038.jpg
    buford sink 038.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 201
  • buford sink 034.jpg
    buford sink 034.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 177
  • buford sink 035.jpg
    buford sink 035.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 187
  • buford sink 014.jpg
    buford sink 014.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 175
  • buford sink 046.jpg
    buford sink 046.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 207
Great photos! I'm jealous you have such an amazing conditions for diving!:) I'm still waiting for warmer days:/
As for the photography..yes it is truly addictive. I'm an example..i started in september and i cannot stop:D Wait until you make your own video..i asure you it will happen soon:D

stop it! you're making me all nostalgic. one of my best diving days ever, diving with Cdavis in that hole (and another super 007 top secret puddle).

great pics!

did you make it down to the boulder that looks like a Manatee?

Always like secret spots that have the photos named for easy locating!

stop it! you're making me all nostalgic. one of my best diving days ever, diving with Cdavis in that hole (and another super 007 top secret puddle).

great pics!

did you make it down to the boulder that looks like a Manatee?

Yes I made it to the boulder, that was a great day.

Had a great day diving with you Tony, hopefully we can get out there again sometime soon. Pictures look great

-Dylan

Just found your photos. I cant believe how great of pictures that little camera can put out. Hope to dive with you guys again soon.

-Sean

I have more, I'll send them to you guys when I get a chance to put them together. I've been crazy busy. Had to go spearfishing today, etc. You know, priorities and such.:)

I looked at the pictures again and this place amazed me even more, how deep is this spot?
You have some serious gang there too, Connor is the right guy to dive right, met him in Wisconsin, You can see him on my video

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT