• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Please support your Forum!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Unfortunately we only allow payments through PayPal. I know this can cause some issues with certain members but it is the easiest and safest way for us to collect funds.

Hi there.

Will very happily support the site, but have zero interest in in re-signing up to paypal sorry.

Please flick me an email if you introduce other payment options.

Cheers,
Guy

I have serious disagreement with PayPal over firearms trading issue. Sooo, I parted ways with PayPal and will never deal with or through that outfit again. As a result, I am not member of CAFA or vancouver apneist or seahiker or whatnot - you all folks are so heavy on PayPal.

Papa,

Some glitch in the supporter payment program. Its supposed to be automatic and I thought it was paid, but the program has cut me off (full pm messages) and won't take my money, says "invalid currency"

Ditto on Paypal comments above. I hate the SOBs and it costs you $.

Enjoyed DEMA, thanks.

Connor

I've never had an issue with paypal, have had them refund me money from bad transactions nearly instantaneously, and think it's a good system.

PayPay works for me. It just automatically took my contribution to DB yesterday.

Papa,

Some glitch in the supporter payment program. Its supposed to be automatic and I thought it was paid, but the program has cut me off (full pm messages) and won't take my money, says "invalid currency"

Ditto on Paypal comments above. I hate the SOBs and it costs you $.

Enjoyed DEMA, thanks.

Connor
Connor - very weird - all other payments seem to be flowing (i've been keeping an eye on renewals). Only yours keeps failing.

Have you tried renewing and creating a new subscription in the process?

DEMA was a blast and great to finally meet you in person!

After 30 minutes of catch-22 frustration, I finally figured out that the credit card number used by paypal was out of date and it would not pay my supporter fee. An hour more produced a migraine but I finally got it changed, supposed to try paying again on Dec 4. Hope it works.

Please, Please, Please find some alternative. Paypal is designed by disfunctional computer assholes who haven't a clue how to design web pages so that the non-technically savy can use them. If something gets out of wack, its a nightmare for people like me. It undoubtedly costs DB $. Migraine medicine costs considerably more that the annual supporter fee but the frustration is far far worse. If DB wasn't so valuable to me, no way I would put up with it.

Connor

Reactions: podge
I'll send you guys my bank details - set an alarm and send me money every year. I'll make sure Stephan gets it rofl

Simos, I'll look into bank transfers, they are pricy, but can't be worse than paypal. . . or will you accept Euros or dollar bills in an envelope?

Connor

Paypal apparently works fine as long as you set it up right and have the computer savy to make any needed changes. If you don't, its a nice, simple @*#@$%^#$&**@! Roasting cretans over an open fire while slowly removing various body parts is not usually what should be done, but they make me feel like that would be a great idea.

Connor

Hahahahaha!

Well PayPal isn't the greatest tool on the planet in its basic form it does work well enough and is widely supported by various platforms. We have their pro products working behind the scenes at DeeperBlue.com Exclusives and they work well but yes the basic product has some quirks!

Nothing I can do right now as the only payment provider the forum software supports for recurring payments in PayPal so we're stuck with it :(

Folks - an annual plea here to help support your Community Forums by signing up to be a Supporter. It's only $9.95 a year and goes a long way to helping support keeping these forums going!

like care in the community right?? cool! I've signed up, now where did i put my jar of tiddlywinks?? :confused:

whos given him tiddlywinks ?we all know he's not allowed sharp things unsupervised !Some one get them off him befor he starts feeding them to the fish !

Stephan for the standard "site supporter"-option (9,95) I think you should make some more optional donations like 19,95 (optional) and 49,95 (optional) since some people might want to add a little extra, but think 99,95 is a big jump... Just a suggestion... :)

Stephan for the standard "site supporter"-option (9,95) I think you should make some more optional donations like 19,95 (optional) and 49,95 (optional) since some people might want to add a little extra, but think 99,95 is a big jump... Just a suggestion... :)
I like the idea! Will give some thought to options.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT