• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pocket Diver - Spearfishing android game

kivvi games

Aug 11, 2017
Hey Guys,

My name is Tyler Bickers, long time spearo. love the sport!

About 5 years ago I wanted to play a spearfishing game on my android phone and everything available was terrible. I did something about it and made this game, it took forever so that is why i'm sharing.

Pocket Diver is an open world 2d spearfishing game based in New Zealand waters, Check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kivvigames.freediver
www.kivvigames.com

Thanks & Enjoy.
Screenshot_2017-08-11-10-06-11.png

Reactions: Dydimo
Hey! Loving this game! You're absolute right, this is the only good spearfish game!

Thank you for it!

I like the game you introduced in the article, I think I will download Pocket Diver mod apk at ModCombo. ModCombo is my top choice to download mod apk version games for Android.

Oh wow! I enjoyed the game you introduced in this article. Thank you very much. I think I will download the Pocket Diver mod apk at techloky. Techloky is one of my top picks when it comes to downloading apk mod version games for Android. Everyone can access the experience, guaranteed not to disappoint everyone.

Oh wow! I enjoyed the game you introduced in this article. Thank you very much. I think I will download the Pocket Diver mod apk at techloky. Techloky is one of my top picks when it comes to downloading apk mod version games for Android. Everyone can access the experience, guaranteed not to disappoint everyone.
Everyone can immediately download the game mod apk at techloky.

Are you looking for a way to take your gaming experience up a notch? Look no further than Nintendo DS ROMS! With these high-quality and secure ROMs, you can access a huge selection of the best Nintendo DS games and quickly jump into the action. With a wide variety of genres, challenges, and benefits, there won’t be any games that don’t fit your preferences. Visit now: https://techtoroms.com/roms/nintendo-ds/

Hey Guys,

My name is Tyler Bickers, long time spearo. love the sport!

About 5 years ago I wanted to play a spearfishing game on my android phone and everything available was terrible. I did something about it and made this game, it took forever so that is why i'm sharing.

Pocket Diver is an open world 2d spearfishing game based in New Zealand waters, Check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kivvigames.freediver
www.kivvigames.com

Thanks & Enjoy.
View attachment 43819

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT