• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

marzia

May 1, 2023
Hi all!
I've just moved from Italy to the Hampshire.
I would love to re-start pool training.
Anybody interested to join? I live fairly close to Fareham.
Cheers
Marzia

Hi all!
I would love to re-start pool training.
Cheers
Marzia
Hi Marzia,

Welcome to Hampshire! I help to run a club in Woking. That's not particularly close to Fareham, but it's not too bad a journey by either train or car, and you'd be welcome to join us. If you're interested and would like more details, just let me know.

Regards,

Sam.

Hi Marzia,

Welcome to Hampshire! I help to run a club in Woking. That's not particularly close to Fareham, but it's not too bad a journey by either train or car, and you'd be welcome to join us. If you're interested and would like more details, just let me know.

Regards,

Sam.
Hi Sam!

Wow, that's not too bad actually!
I don't have a car, which would make it a bit difficult, but luckily a colleague of mine is also interested and he has a car.
Can you share some more details (e.g. training days/times/location)?
Do you have a club webpage or Facebook page that I can check out?
Feel free to drop me an email or we can actually move to a private conversation.

Cheers
Marzia

Hi Sam!

Wow, that's not too bad actually!
I don't have a car, which would make it a bit difficult, but luckily a colleague of mine is also interested and he has a car.
Can you share some more details (e.g. training days/times/location)?
Do you have a club webpage or Facebook page that I can check out?
Feel free to drop me an email or we can actually move to a private conversation.

Cheers
Marzia
Replied via DM.

Hi Marzia, I’m in the Portsmouth area. I swim in the sea in Southsea most weekends but want to get into freediving and have been wondering where all the free divers are for ages until I found this site! I trained in NZ years ago. Let me know if you want to do some or if you find a group locally. Pool or sea

Hi all!
I would love to re-start pool training. basketball stars
Cheers
Marzia
Have fun exploring Hampshire! My role includes assisting with the operation of a Woking club. You're welcome to come along, even though it's not exactly in the middle of Fareham. The trip there isn't too bad by car or rail. Please simply inform me if you are interested and would want additional information.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT