• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Problem posting pics

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sturgeon

Feb 1, 2002
Anybody else having problems posting pics today? I'm trying to put up a story from this weekend but everytime I try to attach my images it says the site is down (I have no idea what site they're talking about). Stephan?

Scott

Scott,

Can you let me know more detail as to what steps you are doing to produce the problem? I am not aware of any problems at the moment.

Cheers.

Attachments

• deeperbluenew-white-small.jpg
    deeperbluenew-white-small.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 181
Stephan,

Wow, thanks for such a quick response!

Just tried again and this is what happened:

I did my text then went to 'Manage Attachments'. I put in 2 pics (using the browse function) and then hit 'upload'. This is where the problem occurs. A box comes up that says "The page can not be displayed, Please Try the following...". At the bottom of the box it says "Can not find server or DNS Error".

It's very strange considering I can access DeeperBlue and do posts without pics. I wouldn't think my server is down? The pics I'm trying to upload are saved as jpg files on my computer.

Scott

It looks like your computer is caching the connection to the server and is erroring. Try doing an attachment again (perhaps in the Test Forum) and when you get the error message try hitting F5 on your keyboard and see what happens. If it still persists then let me know and I can get you to try a couple more things.

Stephan,

I re-started my computer and this time tried posting the pics from a disk and the same thing happened. When I hit F5 this is what it said:

"invalid post specified. if you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster".

Scott

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT