• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Problem with karma system ???

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Snorkel Bum

Absolut Escargot
Mar 26, 2004
Hello everybody,
I think there is a small problem with the Karma system, I have been getting fair amountsd of karma that is grey and not blue or black... I have no idea what happening.
Could someone enlighten me please... is this normal or are other people experienceing the same problem...

Gray is Good!

Hey SB,
Gray is Karma from someone who hasn't 'graduated' to a blue by virtue of number of posts, active status, phase of the moon, and other unknown quantities. Keep posting.....welcome to the site!
---> If you get negative Karma, you'll know: it will be red!

And there was me thinking it was someone's way of telling me my post was dull ;)

Originally posted by icarus pacific
What Karma problem??

You'll have the problem if you get any more mate! It already looks like the trans Siberian experess ;) much more and your post width will start to shrink rapidly :)

Reactions: donmoore
I like this guy's approach to the karma problem. rofl rofl

Attachments

• clunacek.jpg
    clunacek.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 229
In fact THERE is problem with karma thing...

Every time i tried to give karma it appers like i am giving to myself. Its write my name instead of the person i am trying to give but i give it anyway, since they don't write on my account i assumer they got it someway.:confused:

Murat, I know your karma system is working; you've given me some....unless the problem has occured recently. If so, Stephan Whelan should be able to help ya :)

SnorkelBum-----> One thing I forgot to mention= Most of us agree it's smoooth to 'sign' your Karma with your name after you write in your comments. It's always good to know who is paying attention!
I think this was originally Sven's idea, but I like it, as it keeps the system honest and encourages members to PM someone if you think they said something inappropriate. Gives 'em something to consider....like editing/rethinking the offending post.

dull posts?

And there was me thinking it was someone's way of telling me my post was dull

b@gg@r! me too!

rofl rofl snorkell bum, you are not graduate!!! the karma you give to me on the C4 fins is gray :t :t :t

He seem to me (and is just a feeling) that you could as well get grey when you are not giving enough of the blue ambrosia away: If I'm away for a while I always end up by having one of those... but once I surf around spreading some they become blue again?

If you don't spread any you don't get any... com'n people I'm ready :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT