• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Question Time

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Amphibious

Working Class Spearo
Mar 17, 2002
Is 20 pound for the weight like 30 pounds if a guy lifts?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Reactions: naiad
What the heck are you talking about? Too much :friday

u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

hey Amphibious
so how much Gunja did you smoke or have you been snorting gun powder again

Crusty

Okay, I think I'm starting to get it. What Amphibious is trying to say is that u take 30lbs, but 20lbs more for men, but if u are a girl u don't belch so you add half especially if you have a brother, unless your brother is a girl too, then you add twice that (16lbs) unless your girl brother belches, in which case you end up with only 8. So, clearly, just as Amphibious was trying to say, the answer is 29, but only if u lift at gym home, if u work outside then it it doesn't matter if u are a girl, unless you are french polynesian, in which case the answer is 37.5.

But, there could be another interpretation. If u follow Nietzche, then you get that 20 reps inside is less than half of 30lbs in home, unless on the floor, in which case 21 reps is more than 28, because the air isn't as good on the floor, unless u are by a window, and your brother isn't farting outside the window. If he is then the air on the floor is better, which makes the 20lbs worse than 37 for the polynesian girl at least.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

but i worked it out with the constant being .256 for variable gravitional loading
against my French Thai ( could find Polyenisian ) mistress who was my half sisters first girlfreind , at ground leavel but with a slight off shore breeze (the window was open )with 20 reps per quadrant and 10% lower bowel movement
I still came out with 32 Pounds or was that Kilos . what am i doing wrong ??? can someone please explain i just dont get trigonomety
This modern Math just does my head in sometimes

Crusty ( i think )

Crusty.
What you forgot to do was double it, and take away the number you first thought of.

U have 20 LBS, u lift 30 LBS, but if ur not GUY, u want HALF, with no home plate, so u get 10. but, BUT, u want no GUY since ur lifting, so its 30 LBSS or 10?

This is the strangest thread I've ever read. Not only do I misunderstand the question but the answers don't. Should, however, one be neither girl nor guy who floats rather than lifts, than the extential question of whether to weight or to wait can only be measured via neoquotidlian sythesis of Platonic variables. Thus, 64 kilos.

Reactions: sinkweight
Is it 10lbs ??? sounds like Amphi has eaten one of thoses Chinese made DVD instruction books and his having trouble translating into english.
Amphi does the home plate weigh 10lbs.
I think i get it or i could be totally deluding myself

Crusty

Errrr You no understand! one last time!

I took taken 20 pounds, but for guy 30 LBS, so if u start from HOME (Machine) u want HALF for girl, so 10, but if I work out FIRST, do get I 30 LBS or 20 ?

Arrrr . . . (said the pirate, pensively)
You took 20 lbs of what? Are you talking about diving weight? If so, since females float better than we do how can they need less? I'm so new at this I have no idea what I'm talking about but I am curious. What kind of machine? I'm sorry, but I'm still confused.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT