• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Question Time

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Ok, at first I thought I did it correct and got 20, I went back to check my calculations and I came out with 5. I am using 14.8 as the constant, is this correct?

If it Hertz don't get it LoL :ko

Amphibious said:
Errrr You no understand! one last time!

I took taken 20 pounds, but for guy 30 LBS, so if u start from HOME (Machine) u want HALF for girl, so 10, but if I work out FIRST, do get I 30 LBS or 20 ?

Even though this question is very complicated or difficult to understand, luckily for all of us morons it is a multiple choice question. Clearly, according to the question, there are only TWO possible answers (see the last phrase in the question);
A) 30lbs
B) 20 (pounds, reps, etc., not specified)

So once again we have two possible answers:
A) 30lbs
B) 20

Maybe we should create a poll to find the answer? I'll pick 20 as my choice. That choice, by the way, was only made after lengthy deliberations and calculations. Don't accuse me of not understanding the question because I understand it perfectly.

I thought i had it but now im even more lost than i was before.
Who was first on what machine and why did he or she leap over it and why do you have to work out in a dress. And if females float then according to Monty Python they are Witches and have to be burnt or is it they weigh more than a goose ????.
And why do i get blue fluff in my bellybutton when i wear red jocks.
Multi Choice i will take D = All of the above or B 20lbs
Come on Amphy please explain you logic and put us all out of our missery

Crusty

If the female weighs less than a duck than she must be a witch because she floats in water. In that case the answer must be 10 pounds, unless it's a really small duck. In that case, the duck would have to wear a dress in order to weigh more, or else bench press 30 lb. You must multiply that quantity by pi, divided by the date of the next full moon.

drunkinbda said:
42!!!! the answer is 42

But is it really? I ask you to think about my fellow sufferers, as we orbit a doomed sun on a planet on the brink of devastation. The only reason to go on is to delay the inevitable, the descent into the pit of darkness that is the everyday. So laugh not, for there is nothing to laugh about, in this bleak hell we call our lives, where the only truly human touch you feel is that of the undertaker laying out your empty shell...

Anyone else see the Seinfeld episode when Jerry wasnt being funny so George could get with the lawyer chick? Gold! rofl

Shadowkiller said:
Anyone else see the Seinfeld episode when Jerry wasnt being funny so George could get with the lawyer chick? Gold! rofl
:D The asian looking one? that was indeed funny... (and she was indeed hot...)

Alright, I think I found what we need here.

I looked online and found an old elementary school teacher poster catalog today. It has the specific chart for what Amphibious is trying to figure out. I already know the answer, but you can figure it out by yourself if you get a better look at the question in pictures and charts.

Attachments

• questionchart.jpg
    questionchart.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 200
Baloney! I are a elementary school teacher and I bin look at der poster. It make less cents than der furst queston.

This should come as no surprise as the posters that are often sold to schools have nothing to do with education and everything to do with trying to make money off teachers. T'Hell with both the companies and the posters. BTW I still can't figure out what is supposed to be going on.

Sinkweight, that chart has got to be one of the funniest things on Deeperblue so far!

rofl rofl rofl

I still don't understand what Amphibious was trying to say. I hope the explanation will be here soon, as I want to know how many lbs are needed.

Lucia

Reactions: sinkweight
I've asked the question to one of the EDS computers here at Dallas about 4 times. The lights dim for a little while...even the coffee maker stops dripping.

It keeps on spitting out the answer "Dacron" every time. I'm at a loss.

All I can do is sit here and laugh.. That's the Colin I remember from DEMA at Miami a couple of years ago..rofl

I'm glad to know that this is normal behaviour for him. Colin, you had me worried there! :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT