• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Rabitech 130 finally put to the test

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Nesim

Jul 14, 2004
Hi every one, finally got to try out my new Rabitech 130. (thanks Miles for your recomendation.):)

Last edited:
Hey,
I see those big canaad have appeared over on your side as well! I hope to get out Friday to Halul Island for some!

Nice One!

Hi Anton;

Yes they sure have appeared in huge quantities as well, i saw a total of 8 individual King Fish (same size as the one in the pic)!Also saw 2 GT in the range of 35-40 Kg.

Looking forward to the weekend now :)

Hiya

Lovely stuff!!!!!!!!!! Great way to break in your new Rabi!!!

PS. you forgot to smile in the photo!!!

Regards
miles

I really tried miles ... but was having a hard time lifting her for the photo....
But here are the smile

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Rabi

Great job Nesim! Seems you Rabiteched it good:D That's a nice fish. Think about putting on one 20mm band once you are able to load it, in my opinion it makes a difference. Miles great recomendation:)

Enjoy...

hi Rolando;

Thanks for the complement on the fish ;)

I originally had the 20mm band, no poblem loading it i even shortened the bands but i still needed MORE power, tried x2 20 mm bands ,.. lost accuracy with that, then i tried x2 18 mm bands ... plenty of power but lots of spear whip...

i eventually setteled for the x2 16mm .... good power and good accuracy....

would LOVE more power but i dont think the spear can handle any more :(

Regards

Neism

Reactions: Murat
Sounds good Nesim. Go with what works best, it looks like you already had good results. The picture is very nice with the background and everything. Be safe and enjoy your catch.

Well done Nesim, very nice fish you got.

Its not the spear but size/mass of the gun that ca not handle such power.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT